Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Guest Post

   Hello Everyone!

   Its Chloe here! If you don't know who I am. Well, this is me:


   Yeah, I thought it would be fun to tell you what I think about people. And also, I have a lot of questions I want to ask you guys about things I don't understand. I hope you all can help me get some answers. If not, I guess I will just have to deal with it.
   First question is why do I get those crunchy, no-taste-at-all, make-my-mouth-dry dog biscuits you call treats? While human treats consist of candy bars, candy, potato chips, popcorn, and salted peanuts. I eat my treats, and I try to act excited when I get them. Sometimes, it hardly seems fair.
   Another question that goes along with treats. Why must we dogs do tricks in order to get a treat? I get that we look cute when we do them and you enjoy telling us what to do all the time. Humans can just walk into the kitchen and grab a snack while we have to do endless tricks to finally get that little reward. Sometimes, I wonder if its worth it. *sigh*
   Don't even get me on the subject of my dog food! And they wonder why I'm a picky eater. You would too if you had to eat THAT everyday!
   Why do some people try to pick me up and hold me? I'm a dog. Not a baby. Granted, some other dogs out there like to sit in their owner's lap, but I personally do not.
   Also, why do so many people talk to me in that higher than normal voice? Calling me names that don't really make any sense whatsoever. Um, isn't that the way that people talk to babies? We don't have any babies at our house, but every once in a while someone will come over with a baby. And that's definitely how I heard them talking.
   Oh, and why do I have to sleep on the floor while humans sleep in those huge, comfy beds?
   Well, I think those are all of my questions. But I do have a few things to say. I know I did a lot of complaining on here, but overall, humans aren't that bad. I don't only get those dry, bland treats. They do spend a little extra sometimes to get me things that I really like. Annah likes to give me a little taste of her dinner now and then. I do sleep on a comfy sleeping bag and pillow that they don't use anymore. (I love pillows by the way). Every person seems to know that one of my favorite thing ever is to be petted. When I'm sick or hurt they take me to the vet. That can cost a lot too. Rebecca always takes me around the block everyday. Every once in a while I'll go for a car ride and walk at the park! That and jerky are the best things ever! They always make sure I have water and food. Oh, and did I mention that I don't have to sleep outside like some other dogs I know do?
   I'm just speaking for myself. I don't know what other dogs opinions out there are.
   Thank you for taking the time to read this. Sadly, my best friend Barkley is no longer with us, and we can't have discussions like this anymore.
   Anyway, please don't tell Annah that I got on here to ask these questions. It would be a little embarrassing. I don't know if I'll do another blog post someday. Maybe I will.

   Chloe

P.S. Here is a picture of Barkley.

Miss you

4 comments:

  1. He! He! He! This post really brought a smile to my face. It was interesting to hear your thoughts on things, Chloe. Love you! Rebecca

    P.S.
    I know. I miss Barkley too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!