Since today is the first day of my new blog change I will be doing 20 random facts about me. But before I do that I want to tell you how I plan on doing this from now on. Or at least for now. Things in life can change, but this is what I want to stay consistant with.
I will be blogging on Tuesdays. Once in a while, I might blog on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday as well. I will pick a random topic to share each week, and as I get more viewers and followers I will ask you guys for suggestions. Also, I will be asking you questions to answer in the comments.
Now! Getting to this week's topic. 20 random facts about me.
- My favorite colors are pink, brown, turquoise blue, and royal purple.
- When I was 16 or 17 years-old, I broke my thumb by slamming the car door on it. Yes, I successfully smashed my own thumb all by myself.
- I hate vanilla scented perfumes, lotions, and candles.
- My favorite kinds of food for several years now have been, italian and mexican.
- I love fill-ins, wordsearch, and sudoku puzzles.
- A sad truth, I do not like to read books. There are a few choice books that I've had for years that I actually like reading, but other than those...No. The books that I will attempt to read (but rarely finish) are How-To books and devotionals.
- I love cave tours.
- I cannot keep a journal to save my life! When I was a kid to even now. I have never gotten halfway through a journal.
- I probably read an email about 10 times before I hit the send button, and then wonder if I should've added or left something out.
- I am currently halfway through these 20 facts.
- My favorite candy bars are Almond Snickers, Twix, and Kit Kat.
- I am quite the procrastinator.
- I like squares better than circles.
- I cannot sleep with any lights on. Even if there is a tiny light from my laptop, I have to cover it or wear a sleep mask.
- My favorite candy flavor is blue rasberry.
- When I was growing up, 90% of my toys and stuffed animals were dogs.
- My eyes are hazel, but they turn bright green when I'm in pain.
- I love tomatoes any way, shape or form. Except plain.
- I love looking at buildings.
- My hopes today are that you liked this blog post and that you have a great day!
Okay, so my questions for you today are:
Have you ever broke any bones? (And if you have, tell me the story). Can you keep a journal?
Let me know in the comments.
Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me, and I will be back next week for another blog post.
P.S. Sorry that there are no pictures whatsoever. I will try to incorporate those in the near future.