Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Random Facts

  Hello Everyone!

  Since today is the first day of my new blog change I will be doing 20 random facts about me. But before I do that I want to tell you how I plan on doing this from now on. Or at least for now. Things in life can change, but this is what I want to stay consistant with.
   I will be blogging on Tuesdays. Once in a while, I might blog on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday as well. I will pick a random topic to share each week, and as I get more viewers and followers I will ask you guys for suggestions. Also, I will be asking you questions to answer in the comments.
  Now! Getting to this week's topic. 20 random facts about me.


  1. My favorite colors are pink, brown, turquoise blue, and royal purple.
  2. When I was 16 or 17 years-old, I broke my thumb by slamming the car door on it. Yes, I successfully smashed my own thumb all by myself.
  3. I hate vanilla scented perfumes, lotions, and candles.
  4. My favorite kinds of food for several years now have been, italian and mexican.
  5. I love fill-ins, wordsearch, and sudoku puzzles.
  6. A sad truth, I do not like to read books. There are a few choice books that I've had for years that I actually like reading, but other than those...No. The books that I will attempt to read (but rarely finish) are How-To books and devotionals.
  7. I love cave tours.
  8. I cannot keep a journal to save my life! When I was a kid to even now. I have never gotten halfway through a journal.
  9. I probably read an email about 10 times before I hit the send button, and then wonder if I should've added or left something out.
  10. I am currently halfway through these 20 facts.
  11. My favorite candy bars are Almond Snickers, Twix, and Kit Kat.
  12. I am quite the procrastinator.
  13. I like squares better than circles.
  14. I cannot sleep with any lights on. Even if there is a tiny light from my laptop, I have to cover it or wear a sleep mask.
  15. My favorite candy flavor is blue rasberry.
  16. When I was growing up, 90% of my toys and stuffed animals were dogs.
  17. My eyes are hazel, but they turn bright green when I'm in pain.
  18. I love tomatoes any way, shape or form. Except plain.
  19. I love looking at buildings.
  20. My hopes today are that you liked this blog post and that you have a great day!
  Okay, so my questions for you today are:
  Have you ever broke any bones? (And if you have, tell me the story). Can you keep a journal?
  Let me know in the comments.
  Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me, and I will be back next week for another blog post.
~Annah

P.S. Sorry that there are no pictures whatsoever. I will try to incorporate those in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!