I realized that there are several things that I have done that are a little embarrassing that most everybody has experienced. So I wanted to share with you 10 Little Embarrassing Things That Happen to Everyone. Here we go
1. Dropping your purse at the doctor's office while trying to talk to the receptionist and your things scatter everywhere. Ya know, it wouldn't be so bad if you could just leave it all on the floor, but I think its proper etiquette to pick it all up for some character steals them.
2. Knocking your drink off the table at a restaurant. Just seeing that water and ice sitting there in that special splash pattern on the floor, wondering if you should clean it up or wait for an employee to mop it up.
3. Forgetting somebody's name. No need to describe how that feels.
4. Tripping over a rug in public and wondering if anybody and everybody saw you.
5. Food falling on your shirt when you're eating with a group of people.
6. Accidentally stopping the movie during family movie night and everyone's yelling at you to turn it back on and you can't find the remote.
7. Dropping things from your too-full arms at a garage sale. (Sounds like somebody needs to put some stuff back).
8. Missing an easy shot during a volleyball game.
9. Having to listen to your friends battle it out/argue and being absolutely clueless as what to say to make them stop.
10. Trying to stuff your foot in a shoe and realizing its not working, so you look down to see why revealing that you are trying to put the shoe on the wrong foot.
I don't know if any of you can relate, but this is what I came up with. I hope you all have a great week!