Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Busy Week (Whats new? Right?)

  Hey Everyone!

  Wasn't able to do a post last week. Again. This is getting bad. Anyway, they are a couple things I want to talk about.
   First off, I was going to do a post on my interests. I was gonna talk about sewing and show you the project I was hoping to get accomplished this week. But, I can already see that its not gonna happen. At least not this week.
   I will also be doing a post about somebody's first birthday party soon. It will be short though.
   I have a birthday party to go to this weekend. My cousin Samantha is turning 13. Last year, I made her a quilt. I was trying to think of something else creative for this year. I don't have time for a huge project so I was trying to think of something creative and simple. So, I went to Michael's to get inspired and I decided on buying a fun colored table standing photo frame. I will draw her picture and put it in the frame. Unfortunately, the only fun colored frames were ones that you hang on the wall. They can't nail holes in their wall so I had to find a way to make it work. I kept looking hoping to find another frame that did stand by itself. I was really disappointed that I couldn't get a colored one. Finally, (I wish I could think of these things myself without needing to have a visual), I found a variety of different stands I could put the wall-hanging frame on. Needless to say I was pretty excited to find them. I got some letter stickers so I could put her name on the top of the frame to add some more yumph to it. And just as I was getting in line I saw big standing initials for $5. I grabbed an S. Everything worked out so perfectly. Before I went into the store, I prayed and asked God to guide my shopping and show me what to buy. Because I was going in completely clueless on what to get.
  Today, I went grocery shopping with Mom and I remembered a friend that had been feeling down recently and I wanted to find a way to possibly cheer her up a little. God gave me the idea to find some inexpensive, small things that I know she loves. I just want to encourage you guys that if you know someone who is going through a tough time and really needs some love and encouragement, don't be shy. Step out and show them that you're thinking of them. It doesn't have to be anything big. I could just be a card, but let them know that they are loved and cared about.
  God loves you, and I love you too. If there is someone I'm able to help in the world, I pray God will use me.
  Hope you all are having a good week!

  ~Annah

Her colors this year are green, blue, and yellow. This was
the only S and it was green.  


4 comments:

  1. I agree, everyone likes to know that they're cared about. How sweet of you to get those things for your friend - I'm sure she appreciated them very much. What did you get her?
    Take care,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kate! I didn't get her anything big. Just several small things that I know she loves. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
    2. P.S. Thank you so much for following me!

      Delete

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!