Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Interests & Hobbies

  Hello Everyone!

  SO sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I feel bad about that.
  Well, anyway, for a while I'm gonna be doing posts about my interests and hobbies. I have a list of 20 of them and I'll do 1 or 2 at a time. I probably won't do them in the order they are listed. I will start next week because today is gonna be a pretty full day and I don't have time to sit here and write anything worth reading. For the most part, its gonna be non-stop till I go to bed tonight. So, here's the list, and come back next week on Tuesday to find out what the first one is.

  1. Piano
  2. Violin
  3. Sewing
  4. Crocheting
  5. Knitting
  6. Quilting
  7. Cleaning
  8. Organizing
  9. Writing
  10. Cake decorating
  11. Drawing
  12. Painting
  13. Cooking
  14. Blogging
  15. Youtube
  16. Photography
  17. Babysitting
  18. Food allergies
  19. Dogs
  20. Friends
  There are some other interests that I have but I'm not going to be talking about them any time soon. Hope you have a great day! I kinda hope I have a good day too, because today is going to be busy/hectic. Bye ya'll.

   ~Annah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!