Saturday, May 24, 2014

Leaving Tomorrow

  Hello Everyone,

  We were able to celebrate Rebecca's birthday normally and we had a lot of fun. We thought it was gonna be real different this year with the way things were going, but we had a pretty fun day.
  I've been babysitting a lot more lately and I'm loving it! Its been a while since I've done it consistently. I've missed it so much. *sigh*.
  Tomorrow, we are going out of town to visit with my oldest sister and her husband. Also while we're there, we'll be seeing a cousin of mine and her kids that we don't get to see very often. I'm excited. I don't know what it is about family get-togethers that I love so much, but I just do. We will be coming back home in the middle of the week to do a few things and then we're off for Branson! Can't wait! Can't wait!
  But that's it for today. I kinda wanna blog everyday while I'm gone, but we'll see how that goes. If that is the case, I will talk to ya'll tomorrow.

  ~Annah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!