Monday, October 24, 2011

A Short Story

   Last Wednesday, Dad brought home a couple things home from work. One of those things was a tote bag, and I love tote bags. Of course, even at our age, we were hoping that Dad would give it to one of us. The only problem with this bag is it had a purple rose on one side. Even though, right at this moment, I'm wearing purple it is not my favorite color.
    We were having some friends over for dinner, so Mom said to put it away and we would decide later who would get it. In my heart, I just knew Rebecca was going to get it.
    We needed to hurry up and finish before our friends got here, so we didn't think anymore about it. Our very dear friends arrived and everybody greeted each other. Then the wife, (who is as close to Rebecca and me as a second mother), comes up to me and hands me a big and deep, pink and green tote bag that she had no use for. (Pink and green just happen to be my favorite colors)!
    God is so amazing. It goes to show you that He cares even about the little things. It wasn't a need, it was just a desire.


...Your Father knows what you need before you ask Him. ~Matthew 6:8~
I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart, I will tell of Your wonders.
Sing praises to the Lord, who dwells in Zion; declare among the people His deeds.  ~Psalm 9:1, 11~

   ~Annah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!