Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

   Yesterday, was Mom and Dad's anniversary. We did what we usually do on Friday's, and then later on after we got home, Dad took Mom out. I fell asleep before they got home so I didn't get to hear where they went or anything! I even thought about doing a blog post last night while they were out, but I forgot about doing one for their anniversary. So, here it is, belated as usual!


These pictures were in 2009


Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad! We love you so much!

   Every good thing and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. ~James 1:17~

   ~Annah~

3 comments:

  1. I am a bit confused about the pictures. Where your mtoher and father married in 2009?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie!

    No, they were not married in 2009. They were married in 1989. They renewed their vows in 2009, and we had a ceremony.
    Thanks for your comment!

    ~Annah~

    P.S. I forgot to mention on the post that this is their 22nd anniversary. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought so that they were renewing their vows. My father and mother have been married 27 years( I think) as of september 8th.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!