Friday, March 20, 2015

What's Today?!

The First Day of Spring 2015!!! Even though its cold outside here, I'm excited anyway.

  Well, I'm gonna give a little explanation of why I haven't blogged all month so far. I was under the weather and I didn't even think about it. The rest of the month, I haven't felt like doing much of anything. It's pathetic, I know. I had a few posts planned, but I got stuck in I-don't-wanna-do-anything mode.
  I know I need to get up and do it anyway when I feel like that. I'm thankful that I'm not the only one and everyone goes through times like these. I hate being this way, but it's still not enough to motivate me.
  Anyway, I'm so thankful that God is patient, and truly there. I always feel afraid that if I do anything wrong somehow I'm gonna lose His love. I'm SO glad that that's totally not true. I guess growing up with fickle friends who ignore you the second you wanna do something they don't wanna do gets to you more that you know. I'm always fascinated by what's happened to us in our childhood forms our habits even now as an adult. I'm don't know where I'm going with all this.
  I hope you all have something that you're excited about and someone to tell it to. Enjoy the First Day of Spring even though it may be cold where you are. I hope you all have a great week.

~Annah


1 comment:

  1. I didn't realise it was the first day of spring - that makes me feel more optimistic!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!