Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Silver Dollar City

  Hello Everyone!

  So, we went to Branson. And Silver Dollar City. And there were shops and rides and people and more shops and more rides and more people. Like I said when we got back, I feel like I didn't do all that much there. But we might go back in the fall. I hope so. There was a lot more in Silver Dollar City and Branson that I would have liked to do but we just didn't. Its also expensive so that cuts out some things. Next time I will go more prepared. 
  Anyway, here are a few pictures of it:

Rebecca and Dad got to go to the Titanic Museum.

On our way to Silver Dollar City



My only decent picture of Marvel Cave



   I did have a lot of fun. Got to go on a couple water rides. That was the most fun. We went shopping. There was one that I especially liked. I thought I got some pictures of it but I guess I didn't. I can't believe I didn't take many pictures. Oh well. Now I know what I need to plan for next time we go!

  I'll be back next week for another blogpost! Bye!

  ~Annah


3 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! I did two long replies to your previous post and have realised that none of the comments I made on people's blogs that week came through... so either the interwebs has blacklisted me or I did something wrong! Anyway they were along the lines of I think your summer goals idea is great; I'm quite a bit older than you and have done this for something like 15 years, and over time it's amazing the difference it makes to your life. There's a book that you can get from Amazon for one US cent called You Can Do It: The Merit Badge Handbook For Grownup Girls which has some great ideas. Anyway, look forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You have been very successful with your goals. Claps to you! I don't see how you've done it! The book sounds great. Thanks for recommending it.

      ~Annah

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!