Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September

   Wow! We have seemed to be incredibly busy! I didn't even know this was the last week of September until last Friday or Saturday!

   Before I go any further. My sister Rebecca wanted me to post that we cannot get on the family blog dashboard right now. We don't know what the problem is, but we aren't able to do any blog posts on there.

   This month, I took some pictures of Rebecca.






   We had a birthday party for a friend, Abi Klein.

Happy Birthday, (um..Belated Birthday) Abi!

We had a Maxwell Conference in our area. At the Family Vision Library.

Friday night


Abby Maxwell, their oldest son's daughter, recited some of I Cor. 13

Mary, Me, and Rachel

Abby and Anna, (apparently her favorite aunt).

During the Sibling's session

Rebecca, Mary, Me, and Rachel again.

Sarah, Abby, Anna, and Mary

There is a family that we know (the Ritter family) and they have adopted 23 children. Here is part of the Ritter girls talking to Sarah Maxwell.

We canned pureed tomatoes. This was our first attempt to can anything. I was a success. We were very pleased with the end results.

Its not a very good picture, but oh well!

A few pictures from the garden a few mornings ago.



Broccoli

Tomatoes

Bloom from an okra plant.





There is more in the garden than that, but I didn't get pictures of everything. Our plants did not grow very well this year, but I will keep trying!

Misc. other photos.

On the way home from visiting little George.

Oh, yes. We sold our wood burning boiler.

I know this may sound a little ungrateful, but I was quite happy to see it go.


A stray cat in the neighborhood that seems a little attracted to our place.



And a beautiful sunset on the way home.

Soon I am going to a blog post for Autumn.

It is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning and Your faithfullness by night, With the ten-stringed lute and with the harp, with resounding music upon the lyre. For You, O Lord, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands. ~Psalm 92:1-4~

   ~Annah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!