Thursday, September 8, 2011

George Jeremy Windle

   My new second cousin has arrived! George Jeremy Windle.



He weighs 7lbs. 3oz. and he is 18 inches long.

   They are not the greatest pictures, but they are the only ones I have. I haven't seen him in person yet, but  my cousin Jennifer took these while she was there. We went to the hospital, but we didn't get to see him yet. He is in the NICU right now. He is doing very well. Jeremy and Leona, my cousins, have gone through a lot during this pregnancy, but they put their trust in God and He brought them through.

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are Thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. (Psalm 139:14)

   ~Annah~

1 comment:

  1. he is soooooooooo handsome !!!love all that hair!!!!so glad to see these... thank you for being so quick to post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!