Friday, April 8, 2011

Chicken Egg

   Ugh!!!!! Have you ever seen blood come out of a chicken egg?!! I just did and that was disgusting! Anyway! That wasn't what I got on here to blog about.
   I will not be blogging for a while. We are going to Indiana for an Advanced Art Class that Rebecca and I were invited to. We will be gone for almost a week, and we don't have a laptop so I won't be able to do a blogpost about it while we're gone. But I will do a blogpost about it when we get back.
   We will be doing six hours everyday for five days. We would appreciate your prayers!
   It's not really on our way, but we are planning on stopping in Cincinnati to go to the Creation Museum. Unfortunately, it will be an extra 100 miles to go there and then go to Indiana. This will be a vacation for us.
   Hope to blog soon!

  The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. (Psalm 121:8)

   ~Annah~

1 comment:

  1. Eww sounds gross.

    Have fun!

    When you get back I awarded you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!