Friday, August 16, 2013

Random

   Well, I've been busy, and haven't thought very much about blogging. I've babysat, been to a 1st birthday party, gone shopping with my cousin, everyday things, violin lessons. Most of which, I did not take pictures of. There is one picture of George at the 1st birthday party.





   My violin teacher is going to college, and Wednesday was my last lesson from her. I am going to miss her SO much. Not only was she a very good teacher, but she's a wonderful friend too. We will probably stay in touch though. But I will have to be looking for a new teacher. It was hard enough to find her. Thankfully, there are a couple we know about and one that she referred me to. We'll see how it goes.

~Annah~

Delight thyself in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.
~Psalm 37:4-5~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!