Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Psalm 34:1-9 (KJV)


      1 I will bless the Lord at all times:
         His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
      2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord:
         the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
      3 O magnify the Lord with me,
         and let us exalt His name together.
      4 I sought the Lord, and He heard me,
         and delivered me from all my fears.
      5 They looked unto Him, and were lightened:
         and their faces were not ashamed.
      6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him,
         and saved him out of all his troubles.
      7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him,
         and delivereth them.
      8 O taste and see that the Lord is good:
         blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.
      9 O fear the Lord, ye His saints:
         for there is no want to them that fear Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free! I would love to hear your comments!